BEST NEW YEAR DESTINATIONS IN EUROPE 2022/2023
New year's eve is just around the corner and everyone is excited to spend their time celebrating it. Let's take a look at the 7 Best Destinations to Spend New Years' Eve 2023 in Europe.
Installing Ratepunk will automatically show you the hidden offers for Hotels and help you book at the lowest rates!
Prague, Czech Republic
If you are looking for new years vacation ideas, Prague New Year's Eve 2023 is one of the most anticipated events. Prague is considered one of the best New Year's Eve destination on the entire European continent. It is a beautiful city that attracts many tourists, and you can have the most fun besides participating in a number of activities with your loved one.
- The New Year's Eve party at Pub Crawl is the best in Prague. This is one of the world's largest New Year's Eve celebrations. Many well-known artists perform there. Millions of people flock here to celebrate New Year's Eve. The location is well-known for its beautiful surroundings.
- The fireworks display is also an essential part of the celebration. You'll be able to see one of the finest fireworks displays in the sky. This stunning view of fireworks displays will captivate you completely, regardless of whether you're young or old. Charles Bridge and Wenceslas Square are popular locations for such displays. These are the locations where you will find lively fireworks displays. Many people gather to watch the spectacular show.
Funchal, Madeira, Portugal
If you love fireworks you love Funchal, Madeira.
- Madeira is one of the best new years eve vacations destinations that helps you Welcome the New Year with joy and enthusiasm by watching one of the worlds largest firework displays on the island of Madeira! Funchal, the island's capital, is illuminated by an unforgettable display that was named "The Largest Fireworks Show in the World" by the Guinness Book of Records in 2006.
- The fun lasts for a week with special activities and excursions that are planned for you on this memorable vacation.
- The island of Madeira has a year-round perfect climate, beautiful beaches, delicious food and wine, friendly people, and lush landscapes and could be a great destination to scape the winter cold.
Hogmanay is the Scottish people term for the last day of the year which is equated with the Scottish New Year's celebration. No one really recognizes for certain where the term "Hogmanay" originated. It could have come from Gaelic or Norman-French.
- The world-famous Edinburgh's Hogmanay Street Party comes back to the capital's historic city center this December to brighten up the Edinburgh skies for one of the world's greatest New Year's celebrations. Established against the beautiful backdrop of Edinburgh Castle, 30,000 partygoers from all over the world will dance one‘s path into 2023 with live DJ tunes, big screens, funfair rides, and a tasty collection of street food and drink available throughout the arena. For the first time, Street Party attendees will be a part of the event and the stunning Nighttime Minute, with individual LED Bracelets shining up the celebration on Princes Street and connecting old and new friends from all over the world.
The New Year's Eve party at the Brandenburg Gate 2022 considered one of the biggest. This year we see some changes on the organization part of the celebration.
- The location has changed and the celebration will take place exactly under the motto «Celebrate at the Gate».
- There will be no fireworks like last year so if you are a fan of fireworks, berlin is not your place!
- Numerous worldwide stars are anticipated in Berlin. The Scorpions, Alphaville, Calum Scott, Sasha, and Kamrad are among the artists performing at Party 2022. The Scorpions' hit of the century "Wind of Change" will be the highpoint of the live bands on New Year's Eve. Beside these concerts, the number of cluns you could go for partying is endless.
Budapest, Hungary, a reasonably priced, lively, and enchanting capital city in the center of Europe, is the location to be on New Year's Eve.
- The famous and quirky Szimpla Kert ruin bar hosts nightly lively parties and is a must-see on any Budapest itinerary. Other nearby clubs and bars with festive events include Vicky Barcelona and Akvarium.
- Even if you do not want to party or you are traveling on a budget, you can still enjoy your new year in budapest. Sunset and nighttime boat boat trips down the Danube are an excellent way to see the Budapest skyline on any budget.
Start 2023 off right by celebrating the new year in the heart of Amsterdam.
- Attend one of the many parties in dance clubs and bars, or ice skate on Museumplein into the new year.
- The city of Amsterdam hosts fireworks at various places in the city but it is illegal for people to set up their own fireworks during New Year’s Eve.
- One of the best parties to kick off 2023 is the Amsterdam Winter Paradise event. This one-of-a-kind winter event runs from December 31 to January 1 at 3 p.m. It's going to be a huge party. Because space is limited, make sure to purchase your tickets in advance. Amsterdam is one of the best destinations to spend new years eve 2023 because it offers various parties, in order to get to know all of them, check iamsterdam official website.
On the final evening of the year, Croatia's most expensive city transforms into a true party location, pledging amazing experiences and parties all over town. At this time of the year, this city turns to be one of the best new year destinations in Europe.
- Many Croatian and international performers assure that you will get your money's worth. Make your way into the new year on Stradun, Dubrovnik's most famous street, which transforms into an open stage with hundreds of individuals singing, dancing, and eating Croatian specialties.
- Don't forget the firework displays just above world-famous walls of the city, that you'll be able see even if you decide to start celebrating in one of Dubrovnik's many restaurants and bars, which provide outstanding service and musical performances.
Don't forget to install Ratepunk so you always get he best hotel rates!