New Hotels in Asia 2023 | Ratepunk
There are going to be Plenty of New Hotels opening in Asia in 2023 and there are many famous brands among them. The reservation process for these hotels has already started and people can book their stays already.
In contrast to the 2,246 hotels that opened globally in 2021, 2,934 hotels are anticipated to open in 2023, based on a Statista survey. We've listed the locations and names of the hotels so you can be the first in line. Also keep in mind that hotels scheduled to open in 2023 would then likely be listed on significant OTAs like Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, etc. As a result, the cost may vary based on the website you select to book a hotel from. Having said that, make sure you're getting the best deal possible by checking rates on Ratepunk.
New hotels in Asia (2023)
- Aman Niseko – opening in one of Hokkaido island's most popular skiing destinations, this resort – Aman's 4th property in Japan – will be situated on Mount Moiwa. It'll provide access to winter skiing and snowboarding, hiking, mountain biking, and river rafting for the rest of the year. Furthermore, it'll have indoor and outdoor onsen – the famous Japanese hot spring bathing pools.
- Bulgari Hotels & Resorts is scheduled to be open in 2023. 98 guest rooms in various configurations, mostly twin and double rooms, as well as opulent suites and an exceptional Bulgari Suite, will be available at the hotel.
- Cap Karoso, Sumba – on the Indonesian island of Sumba (an hour's flight from Bali), 47 rooms and 20 villas will be available at Cap Karoso. Next to giving guests a relaxing experience, the focus is on the local community and sustainability: you can learn more about the Sumba culture, and there is a biological farm.
- Mondrian – in the trendy Duxton Hill neighborhood, the first Singapore Mondrian hotel will be opened in 2023. It'll feature 300 guest rooms, a rooftop pool, and a signature restaurant.
- NH Collection Chiang Mai Ping River – located on the bank of the Mae Ping River, NH Collection's first Asian hotel will be opened in Q1 2023. Some of the 79 rooms and suites will feature a private swimming pool, while there will also be a multipurpose space combining a restaurant, cafe, art space and bar, and fitness center.
- Andaz One Bangkok – this luxury hotel will be part of One Bangkok and will feature 244 rooms. Guests will be overlooking Lumphini Park while amid the central business district of Thailand’s capital.
- Aman Nai Lert Bangkok – named after Thailand’s first and most important developer and investor, this luxury 52-suite hotel will open on Wireless Road near Nai Lert Park. It’s designed with wraparound views, terraces, and an atrium in the middle.
- La Festa Phu Quoc, Curio Collection by Hilton, is one of the most anticipated hotels to be open in 2023. It is a beach hotel will have its own private beach, two swimming pools, restaurants and cafes, and a fitness center. It will be within reach of many attractions.
- Punakha River Lodge is expected to be open in late 2023 in the Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan. The Hotel will have exceptional views and activities such as spas, biking, archery, and rafting. Due to its location, visitors can appreciate interesting local locations and traditions. Visit the Andbeyond website to get more information regarding the hotel and see more pictures of the place as the one below.
- ITC Ratnadipa, Colombo ultra-luxury hotel will have elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites, cutting-edge business, and conference facilities. It will be situated in the very center of Colombo, the capital city of Sri Lanka, with great views of the Indian Ocean and Beira Lake.
And that's a wrap. These are just our pics to show you new opportunities for upcoming 2023 vacations. But as we said, 2,000+ hotels are opening in 2023. Be ready. And don't forget to double-check the rates with Ratepunk!