New Hotels Europe 2023 | Ratepunk
According to the Statista survey, 2,934 hotels are expected to open in 2023, many of which will be New Hotels in Europe. For many of them, the reservation process is already open for visitors to book their visits as first guests.
In one of Ratepunk's blog posts, we mentioned that if you want to save on accommodation costs while traveling, try searching for new hotels, as they often offer discounts to get exposure and good reviews [How to find cheap hotel deals].
Additionally, keep in mind that those hotels opening in 2023 will most likely be available on major OTAs, including Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, etc. So, the pricing can vary depending on the site you choose to book a hotel from. Having this said, keep an eye you're paying the lowest price on the market and check rates with Ratepunk.
New hotels in Europe (2023)
- Schloss Fuschl, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Fuschlsee-Salzburg will reopen in late 2023 under the Rosewood flag. It’s a 15th-century castle on the banks of Lake Fuschl, surrounded by mountains and forests. It’ll feature 98 rooms (of which 46 suites), restaurants, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and more.
- Mandarin Oriental Vienna – the 25 exclusive Residences at Mandarin Oriental, Vienna, is situated on the top three floors of the hotel, which is housed in a heritage building that initially served as the city’s commercial law court for nearly a century.
- Grand Hansa Hotel, Helsinki – in Q2 of 2023, The Unbound Collection will enter the Nordics with a hotel in a historic building in Finland’s capital. This 224-room base for leisure and business travel will be strategically located opposite the central train station and landmarks like the Finnish National Theatre.
- COMO Le Montrachet – a new luxury boutique hotel in the heart of Burgundy. It is located in one of the world’s most prestigious wine regions.
- Canopy by Hilton, Cannes – opening next spring in the iconic Le Suquet neighborhood, guests at Canopy by Hilton Cannes will enjoy spectacular views of the Old Port from the hotel’s enviable rooftop terrace.
- Hyatt Place, Cannes – among the 152 rooms, Hyatt Place Cannes will feature seven suites and two dining areas, the Zoom Glocal Dining bar-restaurant, a rooftop, and an infinity pool with a sea view. The lobby and lounge, open on two floors and with fully glazed walls, are in addition to a fitness center and event space.
- One&Only Aesthesis, Athens – this resort will offer 127 private rooms, suites, and private villas. It is situated on 21 hectares of an exclusive beachfront estate in Southern Athens.
- Ikos Odisia, Corfu – this is the second Ikos to be opened on the island of Corfu. It is located in a secluded bay across from Ikos Dassia. With views across the Ionian sea, 390 rooms and suites will be placed across low-rising buildings on 60 acres of land. Michelin-star chefs will create the menus of the 5 restaurants, and there will be 10 pools for a refreshing dive.
- Mandarin Oriental Costa Navarino – the first property of the Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group in Greece is located on the historic Bay of Navarino, known for its spectacular views and award-winning golf course, The Bay Course.
- Bvlgari Hotel, Rome – in a modernist building from the 1930s in the Campo Marzio neighborhood, a new Bvlgari hotel will open. It will feature over 100 rooms (mostly suites) and a restaurant curated by Michelin-starred chef Niko Romito.
- Six Senses, Rome – in the Palazzo building in the center of ancient Rome, the first Six Senses property in Italy will be opened. It will offer 95 guest rooms and suites, a spa, and a rooftop terrace with a 360 degrees view.
- The Rome EDITION – expected to open in early 2023, EDITION Hotels’ first Italian property will feature 93 guest rooms and suites along with two Penthouses, each with a private terrace. The Rome EDITION will offer uniquely designed food and beverage outlets, including a signature restaurant with outdoor dining space, a Punch Room Bar with exceptionally crafted cocktails, and a Rooftop Terrace.
- Hotel La Palma, Capri – Capri’s first hotel, built in 1822, is currently being transformed into an elegant and exclusive 50-room-and-suite hotel.
- Nobu Madrid – centrally positioned in the heart of the Spanish capital’s Cortes District, Nobu Hotel Madrid will see the transformation of an existing office building. In addition, the hotel will offer a tri-level Nobu restaurant and bar, an expansive rooftop bar, a lounge with views over the skyline, and a state-of-the-art fitness center and spa.
- Nobu San Sebastián – with a strong focus on cuisine, local culture, and architectural design combined with an air of celebrity, Nobu may have met its match in San Sebastián. As the capital of Gipuzkoa, this city has the most Michelin stars per square meter than anywhere else in the world, the site of Balenciaga’s first atelier, and a place that Hemingway fondly called home while writing ‘Fiesta.’
- Virgin Limited Edition Son Bunyola, Mallorca – this vast estate on the island’s northwest coast includes three luxury villas, Sa Terra Rotja, Sa Punta de S’Aguila, and Son Balagueret, and a brand new luxury hotel opening in summer 2023, all set amidst 810 acres of the stunning landscape.
- The METT, Marbella – The 5-star lifestyle property METT Hotel & Beach Resort features 249 elegant and beautifully designed guest rooms and suites around state of the art Azure Beach pool with uninterrupted views of the Mediterranean Sea. Hotel opening in summer 2023.
- Six Senses London – this 110-room boutique hotel in England’s capital will have impressive highlights such as a 325 m2 gym and a 20 meter indoor swimming pool.
- 100 Princes Street, Scotland – the Red Carnation Family will add this historic property to their collection in spring 2023. The focus will be on excellent service for guests residing in one of the 30 guest rooms & suites. Stand-out features will include a wine wall and an exclusive collection of whiskies.
- St Regis Mayfair, London – the St. Regis London is expected to open in 2023, bringing its glamorous spirit and beloved traditions to the heart of Mayfair.
- Mandarin Oriental Mayfair, London – opening spring 2023, Mandarin Oriental Mayfair, London is the latest hotel to join the Group’s acclaimed collection of award-winning properties and will offer a unique taste of urban luxury in the heart of London. The hotel, which comprises 50 guestrooms and suites and 78 Mandarin Oriental residences, will provide an oasis of calm alongside a vibrant atmosphere in the public spaces.
- The Peninsula, London – the architecture and design of the completed hotel will reflect the distinctive heritage and grandeur of Belgravia. A stately entrance and colonnaded courtyard lobby will greet arriving guests, as will 190 exquisitely styled guest rooms and suites. Opening in early 2023.